Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Genetic Code and Homeostasis in Disease Fighting

Wow! Tonight we learned about how the commands for everything our body does...right down to the cellular organelle level is controlled by the DNA! It was fascinating! The RNA transcription process was so intricate. It was difficult to believe it is just chemicals. Don't forget to go to Blackboard & take your quizzes.

On Saturday, April 30 from 8am to 4 pm at the Pinal County Education Office in Florence, we will be learning about what should go in a website and we get to build our very own website. You will acquire the tools and the know how to create a great website. Don't forget to sign up for a g-mail account if you haven't already. Make sure Geneva has your email address.

Start thinking about the following for your website.
What is my website's purpose?
I am a science teacher, but also a science leader. How can that be reflected in my site?
What resources do I want to put on my site?
What do I want my students & their parents to get out of my site?

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment